Thank you for considering Florida Baptist College as the place to chart your course for ministry. Listed below is information that will help you understand how and when to apply for admission to FBC. If you have any questions, please contact us.
General Application Requirements
To apply for admission, students must fully complete an application form and arrange for the application form to be sent to the Registrar of Florida Baptist College along with the following:
- Transcripts from high school and any other college the student may have attended.
- SAT or ACT scores.
- Pastoral recommendation and two (2) personal references. (To be mailed by references.)
- Twenty-five dollar ($25.00) non-refundable application fee. (Applications will not be processed if the application fee is not paid.)
Students will be notified by letter of their acceptance for admission.
When to Apply
High school seniors and graduates are encouraged to apply early to reserve a space, but there is no absolute deadline to submit an application. As classrooms and off-campus apartments reach capacity, applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. High school juniors may apply during their junior year to be provisionally admitted, conditioned upon satisfaction of the admissions requirements by the end of their senior year.
3. Request your transcripts using the Transcript Request form.
4. Mail a current photo to the Admissions Office.
Florida Baptist College admits students of any race, color, or national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available at Florida Baptist College. Florida Baptist College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletics, and other school-administered programs.